Suffered injuries in work? Medical expenses burning a hole in your pocket? Worry not! Laws like the worker compensation laws are built specifically to assist workers who suffered injuries to claim compensation to assist them financially.
The process of claiming compensation however can be quite tricky and tiring. Sometimes employers refuse to provide compensation stating the injury is not very serious or claiming that the accident did not occur during work hours. Employers sometimes do this to avoid paying their workers compensation. This can be very frustrating and will leave you feeling very tired.
In such cases, we always recommend to hire the services of a worker compensation lawyer in Sydney. A professional knows the laws of compensation in and out, and will be very valuable in your fight to claim compensation for your injuries.
Why Keen Lawyers?
- Establish in the year 1982, keen lawyers have been in service for over 35+ years and have provided several clients with relief in claiming their compensations
- Our firm has been recognized by the Law Society of NSW as an accredited specialist in Personal Injury Law which has been maintained for the last 23 years.
- Our worker compensation lawyers in Sydney are very experienced and has spent years in the service of clients who come seeking justice with the oldest possessing at least 30 years of experience.
- With firm belief in the well-being of our clients. Our worker compensation lawyer in Sydney priority lies in resolving cases as quickly as possible so clients do not have to incur further legal fees.
- We in keen lawyers believe in the principle of providing clients with the opportunity to pursue compensation claims regardless of one’s financial capability. To achieve this, the firm has set up a three-point policy to assist clients with their fees. These are:
- No win – No fee service
- No upfront payment
- Sometimes keen lawyers will fund clients who are unable to fund their own case preparation. This is to allow clients who find it difficult to fund their own case preparation to have the opportunity to pursue justice.
Call us now and let us help you.